The Avantone BV-12 tube microphone is a sleek-looking, tube mic that is based on a combination of the two most popular microphones in the Avantone line; the world-renowned CV-12 and the BV-1. It is a direct result of a desire to infuse the beautiful hi-end from the CV-12 while capturing the smooth and creamy upper mids and rock-solid bottom end of the BV1. By utilizing the same capsule and extra heavy-duty power supply of the BV-1 in the BV-12, they have produced a unique “Hybrid” Tube mic that is extremely balanced across the entire range.
The BV-12 features a Custom Designed 34mm dual capsule with a premium 6072A tube. Nine selectable polar patterns are available, all switchable from the front of the power supply. The BV-12 has a “Retro/Butter Cream” finish with polished nickel trim. It comes complete with a wooden mic box, vintage style power supply, retro-style shock mount, Mogami mic cable, 3/8”-5/8” stand adapter insert, all packaged in a tweed alligator trim retro-styled carrying case. The Avantone BV-12 also features a 5-year warranty.
Avantone BV-12 Tube Microphone Features:
* Glossy butter cream body with nickel plated hardware
* Custom 34mm 3 condenser element
* Custom shock mount with spare elastic bands
* PS-1 multi pattern power supply
* Professional 7 pin DIN cable (mic to PS-1)
* Premium Russian 6072A tube
* Includes retro tweed padded road case
* Each model hand tested in the USA prior to shipment