Following in the footsteps of their acclaimed Bottle mic system, The Blue Microphones Baby Bottle is truly a chip off the old block.
They hand-select each component of this solid-state, Class A discrete condenser to insure nothing short of stellar performance. Enclosed in a lollipop spherical grille is a precision-machined, gold-sputtered cardioid capsule. In the tradition of Blue's award-winning microphones, The Baby Bottle is ideal for recording vocals, percussion, or any acoustic instruments.
The Baby Bottles unique sonic signature has a rich and present midrange response, a smooth top-end and neutral bottom-end creating an extremely present classic and contemporary sound, this Baby can cut through the busiest tracks.
* Polar pattern: Cardioid
* Class A discrete amplifier circuit
* Blues famous hand-built large diaphragm capsule
* Detailed midrange with a soft top end to tame harsh sound sources
* Hand-tuned and tested
* Includes cherry-stained storage box, Shockmount & pop shield
Male & Female Vocals, Saxophones, Acoustic Bass, Classic Steel and Nylon-Stringed Guitars
* Acoustical Operating Principle: Pressure Gradient
* Directional Pattern: Cardioid
* Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20KHz
* Sensitivity at 1 kHz into 1k: 33.5mV/Pa
* Rated Impedance: 50
* Rated Load Impedance: Not less than 1k
* S/N ratio: CCIR468-3 76dB
* S/N ratio: DIN/IEC 651 87dB-A
* Noise Level: DIN/IEC 651 5.5dB-A
* Max SPL (0.5% THD) into 2.5k: 133dB
* Dynamic Range: (2.5k load) 128dB
* Supply Voltage: (IEC 268-15) 48V Phantom (35V min)
* Weight: 350g
* Dimensions: (mm) 222 x 45