PreSonus BlueTube DP V2 2-Channel Mic/Instrument Tube Preamp
PreSonus’ popular Class A XMAX preamps are widely lauded for their clarity and transparency. Our tube preamps are beloved for their warm, smooth sound. With the Blue Tube DP V2 dual-path mic/instrument preamp, you get both types of high-quality sound in one unit.
No wonder the original BlueTube DP became a classic!
Now we’ve improved on the classic unit with the BlueTube DP V2. The solid-state path now feeds PreSonus’ top-of-the-line Class A XMAX™ mic preamplifier with 80 dB of variable gain—an upgrade from the original BlueTube DP’s solid-state stage.
You still get all the secondary features you expect in a professional-grade preamp: 48V phantom power, an 80 Hz high-pass filter, -20 dB pad to control hot input signals, and a polarity-reverse switch. Each channel has an illuminated VU meter so you can visually monitor your input levels.
A Tube Drive control provides a wide range of sounds: when it’s clicked off, you’re using the solid-state preamp for quiet, transparent amplification; when it’s engaged, your signals flow through the tube preamp, and you can achieve anything from gentle warmth to edgy distortion.
* A value-packed 2-channel preamp that lets you dial in a huge range of tone
* XMAX Class A solid-state preamps give you clean and clear sound
* Parallel 12AX7-driven tube preamps lets you blend in tube saturation to warm up your tone
* Switchable 48V phantom power provides compatibility with any kind of microphone
* Concentric hi-Z instrument inputs on both channels allow you to directly plug in your guitar or bass
* 80Hz highpass filters let you roll off troublesome low frequencies
* 20dB pads accommodates extra hot sound sources, signal levels, and active pickups
* Polarity-reverse switch lets you fix phase issues at the source
* Backlit VU meters with LED clip indicators make it easy to keep an eye on your levels
* Rugged rackmountable 1/2U chassis is also perfect for tabletop use