PreSonus FaderPort USB Controller
The FaderPort puts the feel, vibe, & efficiency back into music recording & production. No more clicking through menus & drawing automation edits with a mouse. The easy-to-use FaderPort delivers complete transport control for fast & efficient recording along with ultra high quality, touch sensitive motorized fader for writing fades & automation.
The touch-sensitive, long throw motorized fader on the FaderPort has the feel needed for recording perfect fades & writing volume, mute & pan automation in real-time. Solo & record enable can also be easily controlled with the FaderPort along with window selection, play, stop, record, & managing markers (locate points) for fast & easy recording. A foot switch jack is also included for hands free punch-in/out recording.
The FaderPort works with all Mac or Windows-based recording software including Studio One, Pro Tools, Cubase, Nuendo, Logic & more.
Not all Faders are created equal
FaderPort utilizes the same ultra high-quality Alps fader that is used in professional digital mixing consoles costing 200 times the price including DigiDesign's D-Command. The fader utilizes a dual servo motorized drive belt system for fast-acting, accurate, & smooth operation. The 100mm long throw fader delivers 1024-step resolution for writing ultra-fine & accurate fades & adjustments
- complete recording transport control
- high-quality Alps fader used in control surfaces costing over $10K+
- touch sensitive, 100mm long throw motorized fader
- dual-servo drive belt motor for fast and smooth operation
- write single channel or group channel volume automation
-write pan & mute automation
- 1024 steps of resolution
- pan control, mute, solo, record enable
- quick window selection (edit, mix, transport)
- rugged metal top plate
- military-grade push buttons
- footswitch jack for hands free punch in/out
- compatible with Studio One, Pro Tools, Cubase, Nuendo, Logic, & more
- Mac & Windows compatible