Samson VR 88 Velocity Ribbon Microphone
The Samson VR88 Velocity Ribbon Microphone is the first of a limited production of hand-crafted velocity ribbon microphones. The VR88 is a result of more than five years of engineering research and product development.
The VR88 features a fine, pure aluminum corrugated foil ribbon suspended within an intense Neodymium field producing a warm and natural response that is silky smooth from top to bottom. In addition, the VR88 is capable of handling high SPLs of up to 138 dB, making it an excellent choice for miking vocals, acoustic instruments and even electric guitars.
The quality of the VR88 compares to the most highly regarded classic ribbon microphones found in top recording studios and comes in a durable, lightweight aluminum case with a yoke mount, shockmount and right-angle XLR cable.
* Hand-crafted, limited production
* Pure aluminum corrugated foil ribbon
* Handles high SPLs of up to 138 dB
* Includes yoke mount, spider shockmount and right-angle XLR cable
* Comes in durable, lightweight aluminum case
* Bi-directional, figure-8 pickup pattern
Free New Zealand Shipping