The Studio Projects CS5 is an externally polarized five pattern pressure gradient transducer microphones with FET impedance converter. The capsule is a 1.06" (27mm) capsule, with a diaphragm thickness of 6m. It features five selectable polar patterns, four selectable pads, four high pass filters, and four low pass filters for added control in various recording applications and a clear, full response expected from a large capsule microphone design.
Versatility is key in the recording arena, and the Studio Projects CS5 is well equipped to handle any recording application. It is designed to deliver the finest quality vocal and instrumental recordings and will serve to enhance any professional or project studio.
As a result of uncompromising dedication and advanced production capabilities, Studio Projects will continue to broaden the range of quality pro audio microphones & electronics for today's recording environment.
* Close miking of instruments with high sound pressure levels
* Announcers mic for broadcasting/dubbing
* Home recording and project studios
* Vocalist recording
* Spot mic for: wind instruments, strings, percussion and guitar amps
* XY - Coincident Cardioids
* Mid-Side Method
* Stereosonic Technique (Blumlein)
* Pressure-Gradient Transducer: 1.06" (27mm) 6um mylar diaphragm
* FET impedance converter
* Five Polar Patterns: Cardioid, Wide Cardioid, Hyper Cardioid, Omni, Fig 8
* -5dB, -10dB, -15dB, and -20dB Pads
* 50hZ, 75hZ, 150Hz, and 300hZ High Pass Filters @ 6dB/octave
* 15kHz, 7kHz, 5kHz, and 3kHz, Low Pass Filters @ 6dB/octave
* Halo Shockmount
* Foam wind screen
Free New Zealand Shipping