Studio Projects VTB-1 Preamplifier
The Studio Projects VTB-1 is the ultimate in low cost mic preamplifier technology. Incorporating true class A/B switching, the VTB-1 is a totally discrete circuit. Unique to the VTB-1 is the "Tube Drive". The Tube Drive is a variable drive to a 12AX7, that allows the user to blend as little, or as much of the Tube Drive they want. This VTB-1 allows the user the most flexibility of any mic preamplifier in it's price class.
The VTB-1 allows you to go from a pristine solid state sound, to any combination of Tube Drive you choose...even hard distortion for guitars and bass! The VTB-1 is must have device as the perfect mic preamplifier for any microphone!
* 48 Volt Phantom Power
* Phase Reverse
* Variable Input Gain Control On Detented Pot
* 1/4" D.I. Jack On Front Panel
* High Pass Filter
* Descrete Solid State Class A/B Design
* TRS Insert
* Mic/Line Switch
* VariableTube Blend On Detented Pot
* Meter Read Select Between Input and Output level
* Switchable Impedance between 50/200 Ohm
* 5 position LED metering
* XLR mic input
* Balanced outputs on XLR and 1/4"
* External AC Power Supply For extreme Low Noise Operation
* Output Gain Control On Detented Pot
Free New Zealand Wide Shipping